Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Getting the Knack DVD

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RunawayRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hey...the Getting the Knack DVD, narrated by Cherie, is to be released today. I pre-ordered mine from Amazon, but didn't come today. Anyone else get the DVD today?? Any reviews??

    Keep rockin'

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I GOT IT!!!
    And it is AWESOME! Totally rocks!
    Make sure to find the "easter egg" on the bonus menu for a CC surprise!!!!

    I give it an A+! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Alas....I ain't gotten the Knack yet but I hope to be Getting The Knack real soon!
    Okay I, the procrastinater, will admit it....as far as pre-ordering goes, I didn't get a ROUND TUIT until yesterday so now I'm kicking myself in the dairy air, for my self-inflicted blunder!

    I could be looking for that CC surprise right now, but NOOOOOOO!!!
    *slaps his own wrist*
    Needless to say, I sure am looking forward to Getting The Knack!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Tell me is the Knack DVD a DVD whith Cherie ???????? Stupid uhhh...... But i don't know what it is..........
    Please tell me about it....
    Thankyou...........

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Veronica,
    It's a brand new DVD of The Knack. Cherie narrates and appears in it!!!
    You can order it, and other Cherie stuff through the NEW COLLECTOR'S AREA provided by RocketCityRecords!

    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/shop/amazon.html

    This area contains links to many items RCR does not carry that are of interest to collectors.
    Not associated with RCR, provided as a courtesy.

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I run to order the DVD!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE THE KNACK AND ALWAYS HAVE!!!
    Where can I get this - anywhere???

    Thanks for the tip!
    Sheri

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just checked out http://www.theknack.com/ and read about it - GOTTA GET IT!

  9. #9
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Smile

    Im getti'n the knack !!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the link Sheri.
    It sounds like it's going to be a great DVD, that's for sure!
    I am extremely Currieous about the "easter egg" rocketmaster mentioned!
    See ya!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic